Type-57 Butterfly Valves (1-1/2" - 14")
Type-57 butterfly valves are quarter turn valves with equal percentage type flow characteristics. They provide moderate flow control and therefore can be used for both on/off and modulating service. Good tolerance to suspended solids but not recommended for use with slurries or debris. The Type-57 butterfly valve is well suited for a wide variety of fluid flow applications.
- Flange Stopper - Prevents over-compressing liners due to improper installation
- Absorption Channel - Never worry about an over-tightened liner causing excessive stem torque
- Spherical Disc - Gain higher Cv and extended valve life cycle as a result of new disc design
- Plasgear Plastic Gear Operator - The first industrial, non-metallic gear box - Offers superior corrosion resistance
- Product Advisory - Butterfly Valves Lever Handles