In order to meet the latest industry requirements, and customer demands we have re-engineered the Multi-Port ball valve. This will result in the discontinuation of the current style, and an introduction of our New Type 23 Multi-Port ball valve. The New Type 23 will first be available in PVC & CPVC.
PVC & CPVC Multi-Port Ball Valves (1/2" – 4") will be discontinued effective 6/2/03.These Multi-Ports will be replaced by the Type 23 Multi-Port Ball Valve, which has many added Features and Benefits as outlined below.(PP & PVDF versions to be re-engineered in the near future)
We will begin shipping the New Type 23, as old style Multiport inventory is depleted, on or about 5/1/03.
We will be able to supply replacement parts for a period of five years effective the 3rd quarter of 2003.
The New Type 23 valve will be priced the same as the old Multi-Port, even with the additional features and benefits.
The Type-23 (1/2" – 2") will not have parts or face to face dimension interchangeability. (3" & 4" will have face to face interchangeability only) Flanged models will have face to face dimension interchangeability only, but no parts interchangeability.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in Spanner Wrench – Valve handle doubles as carrier adjustment or removal tool when maintenance is required.
- Double O-ring Stem seals – The Type-23 has Double O-ring stem seals that increase operator safety in severe applications.
- ISO Mounting Pad – The Type-23 valve has an integral molded ISO mounting pad. Simple removal of the handle permits easy mounting of accessories or automation, with no valve modifications required.
Type 23-Valve Accessories
- Actuation ( Electric and Pneumatic)
- 2" square operating nuts and T-nuts
- Locking devices
- Manual limit switch kits
- Panel mount stem extensions
- Single and 2-piece stem extensions, in a variety of materials.
- Optional O-ring materials
If you have any questions or concerns, please consult your Asahi/America District Sales Manager, or our Customer Service Department.