PFA coated Electric Immersion heaters -
Versatile and safe ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics immersion heaters consist of a stainless steel heating element encapsulated with a MoldflonTM-PFA tube using a unique process which minimizes air inclusion and improves thermal efficiency. The connecting harness consists of electrical cables which are wrapped together with a PTFE film and then shrouded in a PolytetraflonTM-PTFE outer shell which can be hermetically sealed to the tank using a suitable bulk-head fitting. The combination of materials used provide a thermally stable interconnecting system suitable for use in a wide range of applications and process temperatures.
The heater head is machined from solid PolytetraflonTM-PTFE without any mechanical connections. The heater tubes and connecting harness are welded in place to ensure a fluid tight connection which can be fully immersed in the process fluid. Because of the simple head design, numerous options for securing the immersion heater are available which allows each unit to be ideally positioned in the tank. For added protection and safety, most immersion heaters are available with the option of thermal overload protection.
- Chemical resistant against acids and other aggressive fluids
- Completely welded construction.
- No mechanical connections
- Suitable for complete immersion in the fluid
- Special mounting for different fluid levels
- Thermally efficient outer shell to heater tube construction
Markets Moldflon™-Immersion Heaters:
- Electroplating Applications
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- Environment Protection Applications
- Medical Engineering
- Semiconductor Industry