FULL-TIME Marketing Assistant
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Asahi/America, the leading manufacturer and distributor of thermoplastic fluid flow solutions including valves, actuators and piping systems, is seeking a marketing and trade show assistant. The main responsibility of this role will be overseeing our yearly trade show efforts, including preparing materials and administrative work, helping develope strategic marketing tactics, analyzing analytics and providing insight and suggestions.
This a great opportunity for a recent college grad who wants to learn a lot and be part of a successful, dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be creative, motivated, can multi-task, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge with video and photo editing skills is a plus.
- Trade show coordination
- Trade show marketing and analytics
- Newsletter creation
- Manage and process requests for literature and promotional items
- Assist with lead follow-up
- Photography and video editing
- General administrative tasks as assigned
- Some lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Periodic travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Familiarity with office procedures and conduct
- Detail oriented, willingness to try new things and bring new ideas
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task, meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) preferred
Please send cover letter and resume to:
No phone calls please.
We are an EOE.